August 14, 2018
Country PD Needed at the Beach!
The beaches of Pensacola are calling you! We are in search of a talented and dynamic Program Director to lead our Country station – NASH FM. Be ready to hit the ground running. You will be responsible for day-to-day aspects of programming including on-air content, music, imaging, digital, and personalities. Be creative, be innovative! – Show us what you have. Send materials to /lookingforagig. Cumulus is an equal opportunity employer.
June 27, 2018
Country PD Needed In Bloomington, IL
One of Illinois' best Country brands seeks a PD and invites your candidacy. After 11 years, 107-7 The Bull is looking for its next leader.
G-Selector experience is key. Excellent facilities, nationally respected ownership, with Bloomington-Normal as the backdrop, described as one of downstate Illinois' best lifestyles.
Career summary, music management experience, airchecks and a short statement of your programming philosophy welcome!
Send your stuff to: /lookingforagig
June 13, 2018
Morning Co-Host in Atlantic City, NJ·
Cat Country 107.3/WPUR in Atlantic City, New Jersey is looking for a morning show co-host. (Our current co-host is leaving for an undisclosed opportunity....) Are you friendly and upbeat? You should have digital and video skills and be social media savvy. In addition to a salary and benefits, you'll enjoy bonus and endorsement possibilities, paid personal appearances, an occasional mediocre complimentary buffet lunch, and a free parking space of your choosing! Rush us whatever you think will get you hired. This is not a voice-tracked position. Send material to email@example.com. EOE.
June 13, 2018
Country Morning Show Personality for Y1065
NRG Media, LLC in Wausau/Stevens Point, WI, home of great local radio stations WBCV, WHTQ, WGLX and WYTE seeks a Morning Drive Personality for its country powerhouse WYTE.
The ideal candidate is:
• Someone who understands the brand is bigger than the music, and involves local talent, local content, great promotions and knowing your listeners face to face by being out in the community. You will be the face of the station and represent it frequently at remotes, public appearances, parades, festivals and other events.
• Someone who understands the country listener: who they are, how they live and what interests them. Besides being in a college town, our listeners love summer and winter sports, hunting, fishing, boating, snowmobiling, and a football team located in Green Bay.
• Someone who understand social media and ever-changing digital skills are required.
Are you that person? If you have the talent, ideas, enthusiasm, can work well with others, send your cover letter, resume and aircheck. Come join a winning team in a good company!
NRG Media is an equal opportunity employer
Email your package to:
NRG Media Wausau/Stevens Point, WI
June 12, 2018
Cumulus Media/Wichita Falls Looking For PD For KLUR FM
Cumulus Media | Wichita Falls is searching for an experienced Program Director for KLUR-FM . The Program Director will be responsible for maintaining and growing KLUR’s dominance of the Country music format in Texoma. Energy, enthusiasm and experience within the genre is a must. You will be responsible for all aspects of programming including; music scheduling, managing on-air staff, imaging, station strategy, developing and executing revenue generating sales & programming promotions, website & social media, digital content and have a strong understanding of the core audience of the Country format. The position also requires a daily air-shift, along with a weekend voice track shift and live appearances and live remotes!
Who We Are:
Cumulus | Wichita Falls is… 99.9 KLUR, Texoma’s Country Leader and a legendary brand in Texoma radio. Hot103.9, KQXC-FM, The Fall’s #1 Hit music station…specializing in CHR/Hip Hop/Rhythmic radio. 94.9 The Outlaw, KOLI-FM, One of the nation’s first Texas/Red Dirt stations. 1047 THE BEAR, KYYI-FM, THEE Classic Rock Station for over 20 years in Texoma.
Who we are looking for: Top candidates will be versatile and possess exceptional PD, On-Air and web/social media skills. Digital and social strategies must be as engaging as on-air tactics and execution. The best candidates will be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and react in a calm and decisive way when dealing with challenging situations. Excellent writing and production skills to image and brand your stations are essential. People skills and the ability to work closely with talent, department heads and a talented sales team are critical.
* Create, implement, and manage the sound, image, music, brand, and standards of KLUR-FM through all distribution channels to reach and exceed goals for ratings, revenue, and profitability
* Work closely with the sales team to develop and enhance client relationships and revenue
* Work closely with marketing team to develop contests, promotions and big events to raise brand profile
* Successfully coach, direct, develop, appraise and motivate on-air talent to maximize their performance
* Deliver unique content that attracts the target demo, builds ratings and grows terrestrial and digital audience
* Ensure operation of station in accordance with FCC regulations and policies
* Operate (as needed) control board, remote broadcasting and other related production equipment as well as music scheduling software
* Strong social and digital experience
* Savvy computer skills and proficiency with ratings, research and music (Stratus) programs
* Ability to multi-task and the discipline to focus on what is the highest and best use of your time
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with air staff, departments and clients
* Creative and strategic problem solver
* Deep knowledge of music, pop culture and current events and how they relate to the station’s target demo
What we offer:
* Competitive pay
* Professional growth and career path
* Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
* 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
* Paid Vacation & Holidays For immediate consideration, please visit www.cumulus.com/work-here/
Cumulus Media, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).